Guidance documents for grant applicants
The following will provide grant applicants a
steer on CCW’s guiding principles when allocating grant aid.
The grants bidding window is now closed.
They are intended for to you to use as background documents. We
also encourage you to read the documents which would be most
relevant to your application as you will then be able to more
readily align your projects to our work.
This is not an exhaustive list and we will be adding to it:
- European Landscape Convention
UK Wide Policies
- Section 42 of Nerc Act 2006
WAG Policies and Strategies
- Natural Environment Framework
- Walking and Cycling Strategy
- WAG Strategic Access Work
CCW Research and Pilot Projects
- Come Outside Recommendations
- Least Restrictive Access information
- ROWIP Evidence
- Wales Character Map
- Seacapes Information
- WPB Ecosystems Priorities